Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingy

Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.   Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 am

Nickname: Bane/Dingy

Playtime in total: 1100+ Hours Combined.

Playtime on our server: 45+ Hours Estimated.

Time Zone: UTC±00:00 (UK).

When are you online normally, and for how long: Now that its the Summer holidays. Practically all day every day. 2pm-4am on average

What do you think an admin's job is: An admin has many job's. But, a few are: To Enforce server rule's. To Observe the server for any problems. To help out the community and the main thing...Have fun (Aslong as it's not in a abusive way.)

How do you think you might improve the server: I've witness things when admins are not around nor have they witnessed it. Being an admin would eradicate that situation quickly. I'm usually on the server for upto 12+ on some day's. This is a big window of time to Administrate. Therefor, making the gameplay smoother for others.

Why do you think we should choose you and not another applicant: I've been an admin many times, and on many different servers. Experience means alot now days. As said, I'm on the server for a long time. More then other's in my own eye's.

What will you do when a player is prop blocking: Remove the prop's. Grab the player take him to a clear area to talk. Remind the player that it is against the rule's of the server to prop block. Release him but keep an eye on him to see if he does it again. If repeated, issue a kick as a 2nd warning.

What would you do if you had just joined the server and saw two players, holding giant props, prop pushing each other heavily in the presence of other, rule-abiding players: Remove both prop's. Freeze both. Take them both to a clear area. Tell them that it is against the rule's and release them while keeping an eye on them. IF there was multiple deaths during the prop pushing. Issue a kick for Mass Prop Killing.

Your steamID (e.g. Steam_0:1:325325):STEAM_0:0:36228466

Last edited by Dingy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
daisykisses

PostSubject: Re: Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.   Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 pm

I am going to have to vote a -1, only because on several occasions of me playing around you, we would end up having a propkiller/proppusher.. and instead of you telling an admin that they're doing it, you have an entire propwar with them. I warned you three times before I kicked you.

You're pretty good, quite funny, so the vote is kind of lopsided.. You have pros and cons... But I think you need to practice the rules thoroughly before thinking about becoming an administrator! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingy

PostSubject: Re: Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.   Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 pm

All though I agree with the propwar part. I was not kicked. Doesnt mean its acceptable though.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.   Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:33 am

Just one question why did you make a new account?
Back to top Go down
Dingy

PostSubject: Re: Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.   Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 am

As stupid as it sounds... Forgot the password to my old one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.   Dingy/Bane's Admin Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dingy/Bane's Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1