Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matisxx

Matisxx

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 am

Nickname: Matisxx
Playtime: 464H
When you're online normally and how long: Im online usually About 6-12 hours and always avaliable.
What do you think is an admin's job: Keeping the minges out of the server and help/support other players that are need of an admin help, restoring the balance.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: Im a friendly player, and enjoy interacting with other player, il help keep the rule breaking players out and show a kind warm heart of an admin that might get the other players to invite their friends on.
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: Well, im honest and loyal, i obey higher ranks and respect other admins and players. I know most of the admins, and i have been an admin before.
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: First of ask the player to stop it, because it's forbidden, if the player dosent respond to my request then i would have no other change to freeze him and have abit more deeper talk about that situation and prehaps give a warning.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? First i would need to see if they are actully roleplaying or just insulting each other over something, if they are indeed talking trash i would ask them to stop it and keep it down, if they wount obey then freezing and talking to them more directly might help, afther several warning there comes a jail time or even a kick. Rules are made to be followed, if they dont obey, then they dont have a place on this kind of server.
Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:0:30116221

Last edited by [FB] Matisxx on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 am

New change: Please post your time zones Smile
Back to top Go down
Matisxx

Matisxx

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:06 am

UTC +2
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 am

I personally think that Mat is one of the most dedicated non-admin players on the server! He is respectful, doesn't break any rules, a very active player. Hence, I think he is fit for the job. BTW he is a great gundealer. +1 from Derka!

However, there is still room for improvement: You should engage yourself in more OOC conversations so that the community can get to know you more. Work on that!
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:01 am

derkz069 wrote:
I personally think that Mat is one of the most dedicated non-admin players on the server! He is respectful, doesn't break any rules, a very active player. Hence, I think he is fit for the job. BTW he is a great gundealer. +1 from Derka!

However, there is still room for improvement: You should engage yourself in more OOC conversations so that the community can get to know you more. Work on that!

What he said. +1
Back to top Go down
NeoShock

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 am

+1 Matisxx is very active and he is always reminding people of the rules, this guy would make a great admin
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:49 pm

+1, want to see some more support meanwhile I am gone.

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 am

Accepted as a trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1