Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKreeperKiller97

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:30 am

Nickname: TheKreeperKiller97
Playtime: 337 Hours
Time Zone: BST
When you're online normally and how long: From around midday to late evening, around 8-10 hours a day
What do you think is an admin's job: To maintain the server rules, and enforcing them when necessary to ensure players have an enjoyable stay.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: As this is one of the only Gmod servers I play on now, I can be there to ensure players have an enjoyable time playing, whilst enforcing good behaviour where it is getting out of hand whilst RP'ing myself to set an example.
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: I am friendly and calm even when people are getting out of hand, and I believe I am on good terms with the other admins and players I have come accross. I have also been admin on a couple of other RP servers so I have experience.
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: I will tell that player that they are breaking a server rule and I will ask them to stop and leave it there if I can, but if the player continues I will remove the prop and freeze the player and warn them again, and give out minor punishmeents such as a kick as a last resort.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? I will firstly make sure whether they are RP'ing or not, and if not I will try to calm them down and ask them for their reasons for arguing. I will also ask other players what happened, and if there is enough evidence I will warn them only once not to insult people like that again, and mute them if they continue, to ensure other players are not affected.
Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325):STEAM_0:0:19439206
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Denied

Sorry but we are not looking for any admins at the moment!

Reopened
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Bump cause of reopening
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 am

Denied again, sorry but we're full on european admins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1