Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Physic's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Physics

Physic's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Physic's Admin Application   Physic's Admin Application EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 am

Nickname: My nickname is usually "Physics"

Age I am 16 years of age

Playtime: My playtime on the server is probably 2-3 days.My totalk playtime of Garry's mod is 1400 hours.

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4 hours Antlantic Time

When you're online normally and how long: Im on about max 18 hours a day,but usually 14 hours a day.

What do you think is an admin's job: I think an admin's job is to help the players out with any problems they may have and or take care of rulebreakers.

How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: I would think my best oppinion would be maybe some more new cool jobs.

Why should we choose you and not another applicant: Well i want to help out the Community and make it a more friendly environment. I will try my hardest to be fair with other players and the issues they are having with other players. My plan to help keep the server clean from people breaking the rules is to warn around 2 times just in case they didn't understand the 1st time, then a kick if they do not listen, then a ban if they continue to break the rules. I have 2 years of administrating experience.I am mature,responsible, I am a Very helpfull person,I help anyone that needs help,and never give up on peoples problems until they are solved,i am very nice to players,i am also a very dependent person,confident,and encouraging person.i am a very active player and i follow rules very well and know them in any situation

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: If there was to be a player propclimbing,i would physgun him down from the prop,freeze him,give him a warning and or talk to him about why he shouldnt propclimb, or there will be consequences

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? The first thing i would do in this situation is ask the two players why they are insulting eachother or what happened,i would talk to each player privatly once and hear both of their stories.After that i would bring them toghether and ask for them to make up or appologize,hopefully after that everything will be better.

Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:1:60331374
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Physic's Admin Application   Physic's Admin Application EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:28 am

You are pretty active but I haven't seen you play all that much, so for now I don't really have an opinion.

Judging from your application, it doesn't seem rushed and I can agree with your methods of dealing with rule breakers and what not.

However it is important to read the punishment ladder and follow it carefully Smile

Hence, I will edit this when I see more of you on the server. =)

(FEEL FREE TO REMIND ME)
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Physic's Admin Application   Physic's Admin Application EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 am

Denied because of inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physic's Admin Application   Physic's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Physic's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1