Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok im sorry this is my admin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGirl

Ok im sorry this is my admin application Empty
PostSubject: Ok im sorry this is my admin application   Ok im sorry this is my admin application EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 am

Nickname:PinkGirl

TimeZone:124 hours played

What do you think to make the server better? to make it better i would ask an admin to Atleast jail them for 20 or 10 mins
What happens if there's massive propclimbing? samething i would ask and admin katie! would ban them for 1243 minutes or kick them
Whats my best improve in this server: well i do follow all the rules im respected and katie respects me like a true admin you can trust Smile
My Gameplay time is were i get to enjoy playing in FunBuildersclan i love them there my favorite i try my best to be perfect in funbuildersclan!
I spended my days off playing this server i love them so much they make me cry of joy im so happy to play it whenever there's a problem i tell the admin katie for her to know and yes im a girl. How long is your game play that you love? i love it because i played for 1 to 7 years i really love it. How would you make yourself better? i would make my self better by making new things enfuze and sofah are my favorite and i know i wont get admin for this cause none likes me katies my friend i hope enfuze i hope you accpet me for who i am i want to make the server better by being the other admin with katie me and her have alot of teamwork i enjoy gaming every day i have off and guess what server i join funbuildersclan i love them every day off i have i join them cause they are in my heart from what best server they have im sorry for 2 bad post i hope you accept me for who i am and all my hard work for following all of the help enfuze and sofah i hope you guys accpet me so i can be a big help for admin its my biggest dream i would be very pleased if you accepted this i know im bad at everything but not admin because admin i will be good with katie ive seen every admin being good i hope you like this little application i love FUNBUILDERSCLAN Smile written By Cali Petrichko
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

Ok im sorry this is my admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok im sorry this is my admin application   Ok im sorry this is my admin application EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:22 am

I told you, because of your "funny jokes" you are forbidden to be an admin, ever.

Denied and don't make another admin application.
Back to top Go down

Ok im sorry this is my admin application
Page 1 of 1