Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bane's Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Bane's Admin Application   Bane's Admin Application EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:19 am

Nickname: Bane/Dingy

Playtime: 600+ Hours. Now that I found this server. Alot more!

Time Zone: UTC±00:00 (UK)

When you're online normally and how long: Now that its the Summer holidays. Practically all day every day.

What do you think is an admin's job: Anything from bringing fun to the server to solving an incident using the Ladder Of Punishment.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: I've witness things when admins are not around nor have they
witnessed it. Being an admin would eradicate that situation quickly.

Why should we choose you and not another applicant: I've been an admin many times, and on many different servers. Experience means alot now days.

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: Delete the prop(s). Warn the player that it is against the rules. If
continues, issue a jail sentence. Kick if necessary.

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Split the two
up. Get stories from both sides. Once accessed the problem. Warn them both to end it or there will be further consequences. (Jail if needed)
Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:0:36228466

Hope to see you all online soon,
                                            Bane.
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Admin Application   Bane's Admin Application EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:35 am

You are very active indeed! +1

Thank you for refering to the use of the "Ladder of Punishment" +1
We denifitly need fair admins.

However, I still can't get support this admin application FULLY because I haven't payed much attention to you in-game.

*UPDATE after watching you play and paying close attention*
- Serious roleplayer
- Didn't break any rules & clearly knows them

I think that you are fit for the job. Smile
+1 from Derka
Back to top Go down
Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Admin Application   Bane's Admin Application EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Admin Application   Bane's Admin Application EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 am

I've seen you on a few times and at those times I've had the chance to interact with you and I was aware at the time you were applying for this.

However I specifically remember you Revenge-Propkilling/RDM'ing people and your reasoning behind it was "SELF DEFENSE, HOW ELSE AM I GONNA DEAL WITH MINGES"
I told you countless times contact an admin yet you still did it and you tried to argue your way out too.

I would distrust you with admin until I see you not revenge killing people back, -1
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Admin Application   Bane's Admin Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 am

Denied, you know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane's Admin Application   Bane's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1