Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application Tyrese

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrese Zimmerman

Tyrese Zimmerman

Admin Application Tyrese   Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application Tyrese    Admin Application Tyrese   EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:02 am

Nickname: Tyrese

Playtime:67 hours on this account | old account 673 hours *hacked*

Time Zone:Central

When are you online normally, and for how long:6:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.

What do you think is an admin's job:To bring order help and friendliness and give the rule breakers a friendly way how to play the game unless they ignore.

How do you think you might improve the server's qualities:I would help people in need and I would prevent rule breakers and spammers of the sever.

Why should we choose you and not another applicant:I would be a help and civil protection to the sever but its hard to say you should pick me over anyone else but I would put more effort in then others not to be rude though.

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: I would tell the person politely to quit if they quit there fine until they do something else, if they tend to ignore me i would freeze them then take them somewhere and have chat about the consequences.

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Ask them politely if they are in a Rp or real fight then I would mute them and talk and listen to both sides then sort it out.

Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325):STEAM_0:0:69692081
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application Tyrese    Admin Application Tyrese   EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 am

Well done. You have used the format correctly.
However, you could've made your application look a bit more softer to the eye, but that's just a preference.

The answers are okay, but generic and short; plus I haven't seen you on the server as much as I would like to which brings more doubts.

Lastly, I believe we have enough admins at the moment, though I could be wrong on that.

For now it's a +-1, but I will update this post if I receive more information about you.
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application Tyrese    Admin Application Tyrese   EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 am

Thanks for following the format. I've seen you play and I haven't seen you being a serious role player IMO. You never build, and I think you need much more seriousness. I haven't seen you engage yourself in any OOC conversations so most of us don't really "know" you.

-1 I'll change my opinion if I see that you show more seriousness and engage yourself with the community.
Back to top Go down
daisykisses

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application Tyrese    Admin Application Tyrese   EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm a little iffy about this guy only because the first time I saw you, you were kind of rude to Fatality who spawned a dupe and apparently "claimed" it as his, and you went off on him rudely. Even though he never admitted to it being his dupe, you kind of just assumed it was and decided to be hateful towards him.

-1 for now, hopefully we see more improvements! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application Tyrese    Admin Application Tyrese   Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Tyrese
Page 1 of 1