Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application: Gimi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimi

Gimi

Admin Application: Gimi Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application: Gimi   Admin Application: Gimi EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Nickname: Gimi

Playtime: 9 hours (Because I have got the on 8/18/2013), but I have played longer on my friends account so I am use to the controls and commands of the game.)

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

When are you online normally, and for how long: I am on usually about 12 noon till 12 night, also I am usally on the weekdays and the weeknights.

What do you think is an admin's job: In my point of view a admin's job is person that watches over the server and see if anything is going wrong he showed be loved and scared by other people he must be kind to the people that follow the rules and should be scared from the people that don't.

How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: The things that I would to improve the server's qualities are by I will help other's when they need help, I would help the newcomers that are new to the server or new to the game, and I would also promote the server (If the owner doesn't mind) by putting some videos up on Youtube to join and have fun and good time with a awesome community.

Why should we choose you and not another applicant: The reason why you should choose me is because i'm loyal, I only focus on my job, but some occasions I also like to have fun on the server, but the main reason is that I think is the staff is great and I think that I would fit in staff perfectly fine.

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: I would ask the player to stop, but if ignored I will freeze the player and put on the ground for about a one minute then unfreeze him if he dose it again I am going to kick him.

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Well if they are RP I will set it aside, but if they are not I will go up to them ask whats the problem and ask if they can calm down and forgive each other or solve the problem.
If they don't do any of that I would have to kick/ban them.

Your Steamid: STEAM_0:1:65491421

Please dont advertise (removed the link)
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: Gimi   Admin Application: Gimi EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 am

+1, however we are full on admins
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: Gimi   Admin Application: Gimi EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 am

The application is written well enough, with a few grammatical errors, but nothing major.

You seem to be mature and know your way how to deal with conflicts, at least, at a basic level. However, I have not seen you on the server at all, and your playtime is really low, thus I don't have anything much to say.

I suggest acquiring quite a bit more play time on our server before you decide you want to become an admin. After all, this requires dedication and we can't tell if you have that Smile

Sorry, but -1
Back to top Go down
Gimi

Gimi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: Gimi   Admin Application: Gimi EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:50 am

Thank you guys for the reply hope we see each other soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: Gimi   Admin Application: Gimi Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application: Gimi
Page 1 of 1