Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katie's Application

Go down 
+2
NeoShock
daisykisses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
daisykisses

Katie's Application Empty
PostSubject: Katie's Application   Katie's Application EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Nickname: Katie

Playtime: 108 hours on record currently... (which isn't true) on my other account, which belongs to my half sister now, has about 800+ hours on record.

Time Zone: CDT

When are you online normally, and for how long: 4-5 (maybe even 6-7) hours a day... I get on daily.  I work during the days, take naps in between, then play all night.

What do you think is an admin's job: I think they're there to help enhance the play experience of other players by ridding conflict and drama.. Two people are fighting, and causing conflict?  Take it somewhere else!  We're here to have fun, and to build!  Not create mayhem!

How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: During the late hours of the night I joined the server, and there was an admin named NeoShock on.. I saw how much trouble he was constantly having by teleporting left and right and fixing people's problems.  I think I could improve the qualities by keeping the trolls out at night who think they can do whatever they'd like, and keep the server clean and happy of them.

Why should we choose you and not another applicant: I have 4+ years of administration experience on a lot of games, including Garry's Mod.  I think I have what it takes to administrate on the server, the maturity, and positivity.  I definitely will not abuse my powers and just come out of no where and start throwing people around, but I will make sure things are in order, and pay close attention to the things that happen around me.

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: First, I will observe for a few seconds to gather information (player's name, people around him participating if there are any) and then slowly lower him from the sky and set them down, and try to explain that it is against the rules.  I will remove their prop (that they were surfing on) and give him a first warning.  Then I'll leave him be, but make sure to keep a watchful eye on him for the next few minutes.  If I see him do it again, I'll repeat the same process, and make sure he knows that the next time he does it, he will get kicked.  If he just out-right doesn't stop, I'll give him a 1-2 hour ban.  

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? I would intercept and tell them that respect is key on the server, and any disrespect to each other will not be tolerated.  If they need to argue it out- they can go to a private chat room or just separate from each other.  If they do not stop, I will both give them a warning to stop or they will be kicked.. So on and so forth.

Your steamid: STEAM_0:0:58409964
Back to top Go down
NeoShock

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Application   Katie's Application EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Katie is always enforcing the rules, she's very enthusiastic, normally on for a long time too! In my opinion she'd make a great/awesome admin Very Happy

+1
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Application   Katie's Application EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:17 pm

I like this application; It's simple, compact and easy to read, but what really catches my eye is that there were no grammar or spelling errors, which to a grammar nazi like me, means a lot.

Moving on to the matter at hand, I haven't seen you online at all, but I'm certain that's because of our different timezones. I don't have much else to say so I'll update this post if I see you in-game or receive any other information regarding you.

UPDATE:
I've met you in-game and from a few hours that I was on the server; You did not cause a single problem and you actually helped in punishing an annoying rule-breaker.
You're friendly, mature and with a sense of humor, so why not.

+1
Back to top Go down
Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Application   Katie's Application EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 am

Big +1

Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Application   Katie's Application EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am

Great Application; It's well written, you have clear ambitions towards the server, and you clearly know the rules judging by your responses.

I have been observing you on the server and I must say that I was very impressed.
While I was observing you:
- You never broke any rules
- You were knowledgeable and helped players comprehend the server rules
- You had a good atmosphere
- And most importantly, people liked you! Smile
cuz u a gurl

This concludes that I strongly believe you are fit for being an admin.

+1

Derka

Looking forward to seeing more of you on the server! luv u
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Application   Katie's Application EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 am

Accepted as a trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Application   Katie's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Katie's Application
Page 1 of 1