Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZenoS Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenos

ZenoS Application. Empty
PostSubject: ZenoS Application.   ZenoS Application. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:03 am

Nickname: Zenos
Playtime: Everyday for a few hours since it went up.
Time Zone:   GMT-5 (NA east)
When you're online normally and how long: Any time not during school.
What do you think is an admin's job: Make sure the rules of the server are followed and promote a fun enviroment.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: Take care of rule breakers and help people with their issues.
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: My name is cooler.
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: Delete the prop; remind them of the server rules. If they do it again, kick, if again, ban.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Ask them if they're RP'ing or if there is a problem. Help them work it out and remind them that the server is not a facebook wall and to play nice. If they continue pointlessly with the argument I'd give them a short timeout.

Your steamid (Format: STEAM_0:0:25470945):
Back to top Go down
Clantau

Clantau

ZenoS Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS Application.   ZenoS Application. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 am

Zenos wrote:
What do you think is an admin's job: Make sure the rules of the server are followed and promote a fun enviroment.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: Take care of rule breakers and help people with their issues.
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: Delete the prop; remind them of the server rules. If they do it again, kick, if again, ban.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Ask them if they're RP'ing or if there is a problem. Help them work it out and remind them that the server is not a facebook wall and to play nice. If they continue pointlessly with the argument I'd give them a short timeout.

An NA admin would be great, +1
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

ZenoS Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS Application.   ZenoS Application. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 am

+1 bro, we are in need of NA admins and Zenos is probably as good as it's gonna get, mature, nice and with a sense of humor.... There's a giant fucking moth in my room...
Back to top Go down

ZenoS Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS Application.   ZenoS Application. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am

Zenos wrote:

A flexible admin that can operate within a different time zone which isn't currently being administrated is a big plus. +1
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

ZenoS Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS Application.   ZenoS Application. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 am

Accepted as a trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZenoS Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS Application.   ZenoS Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

ZenoS Application.
Page 1 of 1