Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still's application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Still.

Still.

Still's application. Empty
PostSubject: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 am

Nickname: Still.
Playtime: Garry's mod - 1300+ hour officially (+~1500 hours non-steam); server - ~50 hours.
Time Zone: (UTC+02:00)
When you're online normally and how long: Anytime I can, totally random.
What do you think is an admin's job: To keep the orderliness in the server and help the players.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: Kick every single mingebag from the server since I can't stand them anymore.
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: Do whatever you want, I just want to make sure that there'll be no mingebags online while I am playing in the server - to keep the order every single second I can. Actually, a 'kick' command would be enough for me, I don't really need a noclip or something else.
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: Warning/kick.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Warning&split/Gag.
Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:1:26519285
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 am

Maladiec Ĩiuvas, +1

This guy is a faggot, -1

Still told me to write it.

Last edited by Enfuze on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Still.

Still.

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:51 am

Enfuze wrote:
I liked your cock yesterday, +1

Want to do it again?
Thanks for the support and no, I don't.

edit wrote:
Last edited by Enfuze on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Nice try.
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:40 am

I've played with Still quite alot, he is serious about FB and straight to the point. He is fit for the job +1

All admins must follow https://funbuildersclan.forumotion.com/t29-darkrp-admin-standardsas-an-admin-you-need-to-follow-these
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:31 am

Still. wrote:
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: Kick every single mingebag from the server since I can't stand them anymore.
Keeping your cool and taking things easy is a big part of an admin's job. -1
If you get accepted I hope you change that attitude.

I see you online a lot: +1

But all I see you doing is code your e2. I sense an evil plot to destroy us all.
Back to top Go down
Still.

Still.

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:33 am

Dopefish wrote:
Still. wrote:
Keeping your cool and taking things easy is a big part of an admin's job. -1
If you get accepted I hope you change that attitude.

I see you online a lot: +1

But all I see you doing is code your e2. I sense an evil plot to destroy us all.
Keep cool when you and every single player on the server's being propkilled? - I can't be cool in this kind of situation which happens everyday. Actually an admin SHOULDN'T be cool and take these things easy. By saying "mingebags" I mean the serious ones, that propminges and etc.

I do E2's because the only thing because I play Garry's mod is wiremod, I take the most of it by making unique E2's. Talking about destroying - I could have destroyed you already with some Evil E2's (make players quit), but what's the point? Are those 50 hours of my playtime designated to destroy my friend's server? - Well, no. Admin privileges gives nothing that a normal player doesn't have, just some commands to keep the orderliness in the server and those command wouldn't help "destroying you", haha.

Actually, you can deny my application, that's obviously not a big deal. I just want to make sure that I have a smooth gameplay in this server, which requires more active administrators. Hope I have answered all of your questions.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:33 am

Accepted!

Admin revoken on request, gained a kick ability however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still's application.   Still's application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Still's application.
Page 1 of 1