Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kingkrys application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkry

kingkry

kingkrys application Empty
PostSubject: kingkrys application   kingkrys application EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 am

Nickname: Kingkry.

Playtime:787(planning on playing a LOT more i just got it re-installed).

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours,CDT.

When are you online normally, and for how long: I don't really know when I am online the time when i go to sleep changes a lot(staying up and playing gmod) though I am on for hours.

What do you think is an admin's job: to let who want to play on the server play and not be bothered by Minge's and to better the server by being a good admin and not being a bad admin.

How do you think you might improve the server's qualities:to aid other admins in supporting the server and there have been a few rule breaks that went unpunished like RDM's that if i had been admin would have been punished and there have been a few problems that the admins were too late to see and fix.

why should we choose you and not another applicant: i have lots of exp as a mod or admin. on minecraft i am a admin,admin even on battlefield 1942 i have been a admin. though i am loyal to other admins and i respect the players as i would any other person
even then i just wish to help with problems the server may have and help other admins in removing minge's from the server

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: phys gun him/her off of props and remove them with tool tell him/her of the rules of the server and warn him/her

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? make sure if they are roleplaying or not and if they are not roleplaying then i will freeze them see who did what who is the minge and how bad the offence is

Your steamid: STEAM_0:1:56153988

Last edited by kingkry on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing words and setences)
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: kingkrys application   kingkrys application EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:05 am

The application seems rushed, with a number of grammar errors and misspells. The answers seem a bit generic and the only real reason you want admin is to be one when none of the other admins are on the server, which is understandable.

However, I've had multiple encounters with you personally and you have broken a few minor rules here and there. You also often call an admin to sort out an issue that doesn't need to be sorted, like calling propblock when it has a keypad on it and you just didn't notice it. If it was once it would've been an honest mistake but it happens frequently and that wouldn't be good if you had admin on that regard.

Sorry, but -1
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: kingkrys application   kingkrys application EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 am

Quote :
The application seems rushed, with a number of grammar errors and misspells. The answers seem a bit generic and the only real reason you want admin is to be one when none of the other admins are on the server, which is understandable.
- Enfuze

I have to agree with Enfuze on this one. What we are really looking for is an admin with clear ambitions and motives towards the server, but the only one we see is that you desire to be admin when their is no other admins on the server. That's initially what we are trying to do, but that isn't the motive that we want from applicants. If I were you, i'd play some more on FB, stand up for your name, and change this application to make it seem more valuable.

Derka
Back to top Go down
kingkry

kingkry

PostSubject: Re: kingkrys application   kingkrys application EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:09 pm

bump also i know that you have not seen me in game for a while its because i am switching to a new computer

Last edited by kingkry on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : comp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kingkrys application   kingkrys application Empty

Back to top Go down

kingkrys application
Page 1 of 1