Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herbert's Admin App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbert the Pervert

Herbert's Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Herbert's Admin App   Herbert's Admin App EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Nickname: Herbert the Pervert
Playtime: 2492 hrs on gmod total and about 6 hrs on the server total
Time Zone: CST ( Central Standard Time )
When you're online normally and how long: Everyday and about all day
What do you think is an admin's job: Keeping the server in a nice roleplay fashion and take care of minges.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: I am on it quite a bit and dont let minges get to me or anything and get rid of them by the time they are making people mad.. Soo there wont be minges!
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: I know Sofah and played with him along time and me and him get along well and i know a few admins.
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: Delete his props and tell him prop climbing is not allowed and if he does it again kick him from the server.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Gag and mute them and tell them that is not nessasary and let them be on a talk & type ban for 5 minutes and then ungag and unmute them and tell them if they did it again that they will be kicked!
Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:1:21992678
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Herbert's Admin App   Herbert's Admin App EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 am

Hello, I have seen you in game but I wouldn't agree on your statement of where you claim to be online everyday on the server.

You are pretty active and we need more American admins for the time difference but I haven't seen you play all that much, so for now I don't really have an opinion.

Hence, I will edit this when I see more of you on the server. =)

UPDATE: Reflection from what i've saw:
     Could use a little more seriousness to the RP -1
     You are active and I strongly believe that you could take the job seriously+1

Sorry but you don't have my full support for this application, maybe i'll reconsider when I see more of you.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Herbert's Admin App   Herbert's Admin App EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:47 pm

+1, hoping to see some support meanwhile I am gone!

Bump
Back to top Go down
kingkry

kingkry

PostSubject: Re: Herbert's Admin App   Herbert's Admin App EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:41 am

i have seen you on the server but very few times though you were very VERY friendly +1
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Herbert's Admin App   Herbert's Admin App EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:29 am

Denied because of inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbert's Admin App   Herbert's Admin App Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbert's Admin App
Page 1 of 1