Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application: NeoShock

Go down 
+7
ali247
Oxygen
MooseKnuckle
Zenos
derkz069
Enfuze
NeoShock
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoShock

Admin Application: NeoShock Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 am

Nickname: Neoshock / BlackFalcon

Playtime: 176, planning on playing MUCH more.

Time Zone: GMT + 1

[color=magenta]When you're online normally and how long:7-9 hours on holidays, 2-3 hours on school days (depends on exams sorry if I'm not on as long as I have said)

What do you think is an admin's job: To make sure the players have fun, and ensure that no one is breaking rules.

How do you think you might improve the server's qualities:To keep more of an eye on players who have been warned and kicked or banned.

Why should we choose you and not another applicant: Not trying to sound snobish, but in my opinion I think I am well mannered, well matured and a good admin overall, but if there is someone you would want to choose instead of me I would be perfectly fine with that.

What will you do when a player is propclimbing: Ok first I would ask him to stop and then take him to a private place and ask him if he had read the rules, if he has said no I would politely ask him to read it, if he has, and knows he's breaking the rules I would give him a warning and ask him not to do it again, if he keeps doing it will result in a kick then ban > and if he comes back after that ban and does it again I would perm ban him because he has been reminded of the rules and he is repeating his actions.

Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? I would first bring them to a private place and ask them what the situation is, depending on what the situation is I will try to work it out I will ask them to get along and please don't insult in this server it's meant to be fun, go fun, if they carry on I will give them a kick, if they come back after the kick, tell them they have not acted maturely through out of this server and I will have to ban them, because I think the other players shouldn't have to see that.

Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325):STEAM_0:0:51992019

I apologize for my grammar, I was originated in Brasil but I've been learning english for 4 years in wales.

Thanks guys! - Neo

Last edited by NeoShock on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:17 am

NeoShock is often seen on the server, don't recall him breaking the rules, he's a fun guy, behaves well and has my respect, so I would +1 Smile 

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 am

I played with Neo alot; He plays often, he definitly knows the rules and never broke any. +1 from Derka!
Back to top Go down
Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:55 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
MooseKnuckle

PostSubject: Reply   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:01 am

He is a great person he never breaks any rules and is a friendly player + 1 from Da Moose
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 am

I believe that NeoShock will make a great admin, one of the best in my opinion! He's very loyal, he does NOT! break the rules, and he's a very kind to everyone.

Neoshock is absolutevely ( made up word, for you dumbasses out there! Wink winking smiley face ) the best candidate you can find on the market right now! Choose him NOW!, you won't regret it!

Your dearest.
- Oxygen

Back to top Go down
ali247

PostSubject: reply   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 am

Neoshock helps me alot when im building and when i forget a rule he reminds me +1 cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sp3c3m4n

Sp3c3m4n

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:21 am

bounce Neo would make a great admin he is friendly and helpful so im saying yes
Back to top Go down
NeoShock

PostSubject: reply   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 am

Slayer doesn't have a account but did it in chat, thanks a bunch buddy!

Admin Application: NeoShock GWYoQCW
Back to top Go down
TotalPotato

PostSubject: He Is AWESOME    Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:29 am

He should become a ADMIN because he is almost every time online , and he is funny and listens to every body.  

P.S He Is AWESOME What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Unseenbeastman

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am

Since he asked me to make a thing to support him. I would say he would be a compotent admin and im british so you must trust us and he would do a good job at managing idiots on the server prevent noobs from prop killing or pushing or trapping and it's hard for him to do his job if he's not got the abilities to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Accepted as a trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: NeoShock   Admin Application: NeoShock Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application: NeoShock
Page 1 of 1