Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blick101 Application (Achmed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blick101

Blick101 Application (Achmed) Empty
PostSubject: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 am

Nickname: Blick101 - Formerly known as Achmed the dead terrorist (if that rings a bell)
Playtime: 394 hours
Time Zone: Central U.S
When you're online normally and how long: just starting to play again since fb has server again Very Happy
What do you think is an admin's job: Keep the peace within the server and to help people out with issues
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: I like to have fun. building fun things for others to enjoy makes everyone happy Smile
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: I use to be an fb admin along time ago, gives me a reason to start playing again Very Happy
What will you do when a player is propclimbing: tell them to stop propclimbing, give them a warning 2nd offense = frozen for a bit
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? Try to smooth out the situation if it's really serious
Your steamid: STEAM_0:1:23067454

Last edited by Blick101 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:38 am

I have never seen you ingame before which is the reason I will neither deny or accept this application untill more is known about you.

Edit: When you mentioned the name "Achmed" I do remember Achmed the dead terrorist from the old FB servers.

It is a huge advantage to be well known by admins and players.

I will let this app stay open to see others opinion.

Last edited by Dopefish on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 am

If you're Achmed in-game then I have seen you on a couple of times, no trouble caused or any of that sort. So that's a +

Your application seems a bit rushed, that's a -

But if you're from US and 26 years of age, I believe you'd be very mature about situations and not abuse your powers. +

Final net score of +1

EDIT:

I can't believe I ever said that, you're actually completely immature, you insult everyone who doesn't agree with you, you refuse to listen to your superiors even if they ask politely.

If it was up to me, you'd have been off the team by now. Sorry, bro.

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 am

I do remember Achmed from "back in the days".

Since you were a former FB admin, I definitly would give that a +1

However, I never see you ingame, but that could be of the time difference I suppose?

What we really need is active admins, and I haven't really seen you on the server alot recently. -1

(I will change the last statement if I see you more active)
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:46 pm

+1

He is a former admin, he's mature and a great player!

Bump
Back to top Go down
Blick101

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:45 am

Sorry have been busy with work lately!
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 am

Accepted as a trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blick101 Application (Achmed)   Blick101 Application (Achmed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blick101 Application (Achmed)
Page 1 of 1