Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZenoS admin abuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enfuze

Enfuze

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 am

I am sick of his stuck up attitude. He's holding a grudge over a few jokes and now that he's super admin he thinks he can get away by constantly abusing his powers against me while I can't do nothing back. I wouldn't do anything back anyway because I don't abuse my powers, nor have I seen any other admin do so besides ZenoS.

Let's review a recent RP incident;

ZenoS was explaining to a SWAT player how he should not break NLR, simple, right?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Immediately afterwards he pulls out his phys gun and instead of flying away with the SWAT and explain to him in an OOC fashion, he phys guns me away from the incident. (Bear in mind all of this happened on ground level out in the open, I was waiting for them to finish so that I may engage in RP with the cops seeing as I was a mob boss.)

After completely ignoring me, he then without a word kicks me. So if I have to stay away from him in IC, then yesterday's police raids against my base should not have happened, he should've been kicked with the reason "Stay away from Enfuze."
...Right?

Every time something like this happens, Sofah just tells me "I've warned him not to do so", yet he still does.

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
derkz069

derkz069

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:23 am

I did not witness any of these events, however, I do see where you are comming from. I really do enjoy the server and wish for its success. Furthermore, I would suggests that admins should act on a professional level at all times. I have my own theory on how to deal with people and I personally treat them with full respect even if they are a propkilling/hacking etc. (I will post a thread about this type of stuff later - PS: I'm not claiming that Zenos doesn't treat players with respect).

All in all, I hope that all admins reconsider the way they treat people as it is important for our success.
I'm looking forward to our creativity and cooperation as fellow admins.

Derka
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:26 am

I'm glad you reminded me of that.

Player Respect.

I see very little of that from ZenoS. When he sees a Propkiller/Proppusher. He just kicks them with the reason "PP". He doesn't even bother typing the full reason.

But on that regard I have no proof and it is a mere observation.

EDIT: This happened about half an hour later after I rejoined.

I see a player prop pushing with a giant train so I pick him up and fly over to the roof of one of the buildings. The player immediately undoes the train probably realizing it's not allowed. I ask him if he knows that prop pushing is not allowed and before he could answer;

FB ZenoS kicked jonastp04 (PP)
Dropped "jonastp04" from server<STEAM_0:0:70537867>
(ADMIN) (OOC) Enfuze: Nice, just kick him out of my hands while I'm explaining it to him.
(ADMIN) (OOC) FB ZenoS: Thanks, you too
(ADMIN) (OOC) Enfuze: It was sarcasm, you're actually pish at your job.
FB ZenoS banned Enfuze for 1440 minute(s) (Respect admins)

Once again with the reason "PP".
Oh and let's not forget the part where he banned an admin for a day with the reason "Respect admins"

Another admin has witnessed this and has expressed disappointment regarding ZenoS, but I shall not say names as this is between ZenoS and me.

EDIT 2: Happened a few hours after the first edit. Without me knowing one of the regulars on our server has politely asked ZenoS to unban me, but his reply was the epitome of "professionalism";

Not only insulting a player, but also threatening me, as if I should be thankful for this ban.
Back to top Go down

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 am

This will be discussed when both Enfuze and ZenoS are online.
This thread will remain open for more proof of abuse or unfair treatment.

I have given a temporary demotion from Super admin to admin when it comes to Zenos. I repeat: This is only temporary to prevent any further problems that I can not prevent.

From what I have heard from a few admin is lack of respect towards fellow admins, the lack of "keeping his cool" when dealing with rulebreaking(which has resulted in hasty kicks or bans for a longer period of time than needed). The promotion "Super admin" is not a rank, that means you are not more important than any other admin.

I have to remind everybody of this: Nobody is more important than others. Sure Sofah has group admin on steam, owns the website and the server. But that doesn't change the fact that we are in this together.

The only unofficial rank in this clan is respect. Which is why we should all respect eachother.
Back to top Go down
TheKreeperKiller97

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 pm

I fully agree with Dopefish. I am not going to take any sides in this to prevent things getting worse.  I did witness the event in the first edit that Enfuze posted, but it is not my place to tell you who is right or wrong. I believe that if more than one admin gets involved with someone who is rulebreaking, the decision on what to do with that player should be decided between the admins to prevent things like this happening. This is where respect comes into the picture. Respect each others opinion even if you don't agree with it, and things become easier to deal with. Just thought I would give my opinion on it. I see why Enfuze is not pleased with what happened, but I am not going to say who was right and who was wrong during the incident I witenessed. I also read the punishment ladder which Dopefish also posted, and this should hopefully be very useful for the admins if they can't decide how to punish a player.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:00 am

Problem has been handled, I am gonna make sure this is not gonna happend again.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZenoS admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZenoS admin abuse   ZenoS admin abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

ZenoS admin abuse
Page 1 of 1