Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current status of server

Go down 
+2
TheKreeperKiller97
Sofah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofah

Sofah

Current status of server Empty
PostSubject: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 am

Well basicly I don't have much time, I am busy with school and other things and a lot of admins has been inactive. There has also been some fighting in between admins.

I do not know where the server is going but it still has a month left before I have to repay
Back to top Go down
TheKreeperKiller97

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Anything I/ anyone else can do to help out? Would hate to see the server go if that is where it is heading.
Back to top Go down
Blick101

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:00 am

Was wondering what was going on. Hopefully it will be back up soon
Back to top Go down
daisykisses

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:43 pm

..Heh.
Back to top Go down
Mannen

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:45 am

I can help you out on this one, Sofah.
I'll host the server for you, free of charge.
I just want to help, dude. I don't need any money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheKreeperKiller97

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Please don't let the server die. There are plenty of people who love playing on the server, me being one of them.
There are people who are willing to help, like Mannen, who will do as much as they can to keep the server going.
From your post Sofah, it seems a big problem is the admins (not all of them), so a solution could be to start from scratch, and choosing only those you trust to manage the server.
If it means the server can live on, then please do it. The news that Funbuilders was back was some of the best news I had heard in a while, as it is my favourite clan and server.
I've been coming on everyday to see if there was any news about the server, as I would love to get back on it.
Sorry for the big post, just want the server back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blick101

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:17 pm

I agree, It's been fun to play gmod again after not playing in so long was pretty enjoyable, but sofah hasn't been on in awhile Sad
Back to top Go down
kingkry

kingkry

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:54 pm

i was planning on playing on buildrp some more not that many servers out there that even are buildrp my comp cannot handle downtown_v4 and buildrp is better i don't want this server to die like a lot of others.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current status of server   Current status of server Empty

Back to top Go down

Current status of server
Page 1 of 1