Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Position for the Server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimi

Gimi

New Position for the Server. Empty
PostSubject: New Position for the Server.   New Position for the Server. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 am

Hello I have another suggestions for the server I think there should be one more position called Moderator reason why I think this should be in the server if all the admins are off the server and some mayhem happens in the server one of the moderators can come and solve the problem, the Moderator jobs are like police in the server they usually just walk around and roleplay just like normal, but with little more power then the members that play on the server, If they abuse their power you can simply just demote them and give them the reason why and they will never go back moderator until you gain their trust back, and the last reason why I think there should be moderators in the servers are if they find a glitch or some sort like that they will report it right away because some members ten to not report and keep doing the glitch untill a admin or moderator finds out.

The color  of moderators shall be the color Blue, Red, or Purple.

Thank you to who ever read this and also if you replied have a great day to all.

Sign-
      Gimi santa 

P.S. Mods should welcome new players and show them around, also be a guide to the noobs and newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: New Position for the Server.   New Position for the Server. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 am

I am indeed highly considering this but right now we need admins more than ever Wink

What it might look like in chat:
(MOD) Sofah : Hey!
Back to top Go down
Gimi

Gimi

PostSubject: Re: New Position for the Server.   New Position for the Server. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:12 am

Sofah hey I got your name right :3 I have applied for admins already and you said that I was approved, but go check the application again for feedback for my admin.
Back to top Go down
Gimi

Gimi

PostSubject: Re: New Position for the Server.   New Position for the Server. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:12 am

Purple looks good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Position for the Server.   New Position for the Server. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Position for the Server.
Page 1 of 1