Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unidentified Assassin

Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application   Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:06 am

Nicknames:Unidentified Assassin, Uni, Unidentified, Assassin, Ass-Ass-In. (My Steam name is: "Unidentified Assassin")
Playtime in total: 2000 to 2100 hours.. on GMOD.
Playtime on our server: None yet
Time Zone: GM 8+ (Australian Western Standard)
When are you online normally, and for how long: I can be online in the afternoons on weekdays, and possibly Sunday afternoons. I am generally always contactable on steam EXCEPT when I am at school.
What do you think an admin's job is: Well. An Admin isn't there for the powers, although it is a nice perk of the position. But an Admin is there for the players, the law-abiding players that make the server and community a nice place to go to and play on. As an admin, It's your job to follow the rules and be a role-model for other players to look up to. To inspire them to be like you and follow every rule to the book. It's your job to make the server a fun and happy place to be on while at the same time in an orderly fashion.
How do you think you might improve the server: I can improve the server in many ways as an admin. And while many of you don't know me yet. I guarantee the first thing on my to-do list is to meet each and every one of the players and introduce myself personally. I am just your friendly neighborhood Assassin~ >_<
Why do you think we should choose you and not another applicant: I believe I have the experience that is required to deal with the position of admin. I have owned three communities, Been an admin in three communities, and Super Admin in another two. So I believe that I have what it takes to do whats right.
What will you do when a player is prop blocking:I would teleport them away or remove them away, freezing them, removing the prop and having a talk with them. Telling them that what they are doing isn't fair and the rules clearly state this isn't allowed, then I would let the player go but keep an eye on them, if I get another tip from a player about the player prop blocking again or I witness it again, I would repeat the procedure again, but make them have some time-out time and another chat. And ask the player if they want to obey the rules and stay or leave the server.
What would you do if you had just joined the server and saw two players, holding giant props, prop pushing each other heavily in the presence of other, rule-abiding players: I would freeze both, teleporting them away and having a chat with them, explaining to them that this behaviour isn't acceptable and if they persisted to do the act, I would ban both of them.
Your steamID (e.g. Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:0:40901237

Thank You For Considering My Application <3
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application   Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 am

I like what I am reading!

I'm looking forward to see you ingame when the server gets up! You have my vote so far, I just want to see you in action first.

+1
Back to top Go down
Unidentified Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application   Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:26 am

Thank you Sir! c:
Back to top Go down
Mannen

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application   Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:46 am

I like what I see here, 'sassin!
+1
Back to top Go down
Unidentified Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application   Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:20 am

Yaay~! Thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application   Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Unidentified Assassin's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1