Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One New Job/Point Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimi

Gimi

One New Job/Point Shop Empty
PostSubject: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 am

Hello I would like to see a new job called Parkour I would love to see it because it would fun to climb stuff and run around.

The salary and items that the parkour person would he would have 0$ for salary or 50$ (Up to the owner these prices are just recommend.). The item that the Parkour person should have is the Climb SWEP 2 he/she would be able to climb and hang on to buildings.

CLIMB SWEP 2
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113495466

There should also be a Point Shop so that you can buy hats, models, trails, tags, and backpack.

Have a great day to all good sirs/madams.

Signed
        -Gimi santa
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 am

Pointshop doesnt work well with DarkRP, also we got a TTT server with pointshop soon to be changed to Stop It Slender

And the job is being considerated I like it but it still has some bad sides to it
Back to top Go down
Matisxx

Matisxx

PostSubject: Re: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Well, climbing over fences and such will cause trouble. Unwanted killing, mayby some will use it as a raiding tool.
Back to top Go down
Gimi

Gimi

PostSubject: Re: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:50 pm

There should be rules along aside with it like the Hitman he isn't just killing everyone he see because that's RDM, also Sopah I wanted the point shop just for hats, tags, and trails.

Thank you for replying Sopah and Matis.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Haha if you read closely my name is actully Sofah and I am working on Hats and miscs for VIPs
Back to top Go down
Pingonether

Pingonether

PostSubject: Re: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:47 am

I am thinking.. What effect will the Parkour job have on RP? There is no RP'ish to it..

Sorrah Brah.. But a -Support frum hiar! ii;
Back to top Go down
https://funbuildersclan.forumotion.com/u21
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One New Job/Point Shop   One New Job/Point Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

One New Job/Point Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funbuildersclan :: Servers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: