Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removal of Grenade/New Guns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fumfig

Removal of Grenade/New Guns Empty
PostSubject: Removal of Grenade/New Guns   Removal of Grenade/New Guns EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 am

Prior to the recent Updates, me and several other users have found the server runs flawlessly. Yet since the new Guns were added I and others have noticed drops in framerate, especially when using the weapons.

Another note is the Grenades given to the terrorists, they unfreeze props and make minging incredibly easy. I suggest they be removed quickly.

-Frank
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Grenade/New Guns   Removal of Grenade/New Guns EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 am

Granades has been removed, however the new guns I cant understand your problem cause i've asked around on the server and no one had lag when shooting with shotguns or automatic guns. But I am considerating your suggestion
Back to top Go down
Pingonether

Pingonether

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Grenade/New Guns   Removal of Grenade/New Guns EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:12 am

So I guess that the Terrorists have to use Wire bombs again?

*EDIT: And of course they unfreeze props. Bombs where made to make havoc.
Back to top Go down
https://funbuildersclan.forumotion.com/u21
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Grenade/New Guns   Removal of Grenade/New Guns Empty

Back to top Go down

Removal of Grenade/New Guns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funbuildersclan :: Servers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: