Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats been going on lately

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofah

Sofah

Whats been going on lately Empty
PostSubject: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm

As many of you have noticed there was a drama going on the past few days, a lot of people has asked what happen so I am just gonna post it right here.

EDIT:Banned from forums as he keeps on making accounts after deleting the first one, also he obiously doesnt want to come back with the attitude he showed us tonight

Former Superadmin named ''Dopefish'' was recently revoken his admin powers and permanently banned from the server.
Reason is he was planning on ''taking'' over the server, why I don't know. Only reason I heard was that he wanted Kallum (Owner of FB) to code the server, and he was talking about gaining cash via donations which I think is stupid. However I see why he wants Kallum to code the server, and so do I but he could atleast just ask me. (NOTE: All donations given to me is used on server slots and keeping it active, I have no interest in keeping any cash for myself!)

His plans were in case he would get something in between me and him which is basically stupid.

I have no interest for any drama and all I want is for this server to be up and active, it's there for fun nothing more.

Also Derka's Admin has been revoken, reasons being abusive admin.

I will make sure that this wont happend again.
Feel free to discuss this topic, however NO flaming take it to the PM's

Last edited by Sofah on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Explainin my actions   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:22 am

No, I did not plan to "take over the server" the way you think.
Recently I started doubting Sofah's ability to run a community server due to his stubborn and agressive attitude.
Which is why I started planning an "escape plan" in case Sofah was unable to be reasoned with.
This plan involved: If I or any other admin I trust get demoted for a very stupid reason(which I was suspicious of was going to happend) I planned on telling Kallum about the incident
and would ask him to take claim of the FB title. So Sofah no longer could run a server in FB's name.
After that I planned on launching a server myself. Also please note that this plan was first thought of the same day Neo told Sofah.
So I gave my opinion to 2 admins I trusted and asked what they think of it. NeoShock and Derka.
I told them both not to tell anybody because I was still not sure if I wanted to execute this plan at all.

But NeoShock betrayed me and told Sofah, and my intentions got blurred for the entire community when Sofah announced it all on the forums.

No. Kallum was not going to code for me. I was going to learn that by my self as I've heard lua coding is not hard.
When Still and Sofah interrogated me they asked a question "Why do you want to take the server, it is hard work and it costs money."(Note that this question was asked while not knowing my intentions clearly)
I responded in saying "The donation money will cover the server cost and lua coding is not hard.)

Derka did nothing wrong. So demoting him was a stupid move.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 am

Derka's an admin though. You're the only one who, in my eyes, did an idiotic move, friend.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 am

Not_Dopefish wrote:
Recently I started doubting Sofah's ability to run a server due to his stubborn and agressive attitude.
Which is why I started planning an "escape plan" in case Sofah was unable to be reasoned with.
This plan involved: If I or any other admin I trust get demoted for a very stupid reason(which I was suspicious of was going to happend) I planned on telling Kallum about the incident
and would ask him to take claim of the FB title. So Sofah no longer could run a server in FB's name.
After that I planned on launching a server myself. Also please note that this plan was first thought of the same day Neo told Sofah.
So I gave my opinion to 2 admins I trusted and asked what they think of it. NeoShock and Derka.
I told them both not to tell anybody because I was still not sure if I wanted to execute this plan at all.

But NeoShock betrayed me and told Sofah, and my intentions got blurred for the entire community when Sofah announced it all on the forums.

No. Kallum was not going to code for me. I was going to learn that by my self as I've heard lua coding is not hard.
When Still and Sofah interrogated me they asked a question "Why do you want to take the server, it is hard work and it costs money."(Note that this question was asked while not knowing my intentions clearly)
I responded in saying "The donation money will cover the server cost and lua coding is not hard.)

First of all, Neo did not "betray" you, he simply did his admin duty and told me about this.
And why would you even make Kallum make me remove the Funbuilderslcan, the server is simply for fun and playing. You are making it to a dramahell. Also deleting Me, Enfuze and Neo from friends and delete your forum account does not help you anymore. And please explain to me how I am stubborn and got a aggresive attitude? I get mad sometimes when someones minging me meanwhile I try to do something and i'll stop that cause thats bad of me and if you think I am stubborn because of the blacklist thing, I did not get mad cause people added shit to blacklist I got mad cause no one told be that: Hey sofah! I added this bigass prop to blacklist just so you know, you know sometimes its good to get some info about the settings being changed on your own server. And you getting pissed about me treating people differently I dont see why cause I added (ADMIN) tag to superadmins too cause I dont like to treat people differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:44 am

Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Recently I started doubting Sofah's ability to run a server due to his stubborn and agressive attitude.

First of all, Neo did not "betray" you, he simply did his admin duty and told me about this.
And why would you even make Kallum make me remove the Funbuilderslcan, the server is simply for fun and playing. You are making it to a dramahell. Also deleting Me, Enfuze and Neo from friends and delete your forum account does not help you anymore. And please explain to me how I am stubborn and got a aggresive attitude? I get mad sometimes when someones minging me meanwhile I try to do something and i'll stop that cause thats bad of me and if you think I am stubborn because of the blacklist thing, I did not get mad cause people added shit to blacklist I got mad cause no one told be that: Hey sofah! I added this bigass prop to blacklist just so you know, you know sometimes its good to get some info about the settings being changed on your own server. And you getting pissed about me treating people differently I dont see why cause I added (ADMIN) tag to superadmins too cause I dont like to treat people differently.
Betreyal is a matter of perspective. In your eyes he did his duty. In my eyes he betrayed me and my trust.
My reasons for calling you stubborn and agressive is because I got to know you. The only reason you are confused about me calling you such things is because you only see the world in your own perspective.

It is not fun playing on a server where douche superadmins give exaggerated bans and kicks without warnings(ZenoS: This was your decision to recruit him. Only because he could code.) If he still is a superadmin, there is my point.

I deleted all of you from my friends list all because you all had antagonized me and did not know the true story.

I have layed this incident behind me. I am not going to contact Kallum. I am not going to do anything. Have fun with your server.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:47 am

How is it betrayal if you've never had his consent of helping you in the first place?

I can agree with ZenoS thing wholeheartedly (Sorry, Sofah). He's only admin now though.

I didn't antagonize you for shit, I asked why and you went all Game of Thrones on me "U KNOW NUTHIN" and then removed me like a manly man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:55 am

Enfuze wrote:
How is it betrayal if you've never had his consent of helping you in the first place?

I can agree with ZenoS thing wholeheartedly (Sorry, Sofah). He's only admin now though.

I didn't antagonize you for shit, I asked why and you went all Game of Thrones on me "U KNOW NUTHIN" and then removed me like a manly man.
Lets just say he broke my trust. I told him not to tell. He agreed. He told. Dopefish was heart broken.
I told people about this because I wanted their opinions. I did not plan to do this alone at all. If the community agreed I would have done it. If the community denied I would not. I was planning on telling you as well. Were you going to break my trust too maybe?

Also I said "You know nothing John Snow!". Get it right you filthy Lannister.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:58 am

Depends how you would've told me it. Probably though because I would've told you how stupid of an idea that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:59 am

Enfuze wrote:
Depends how you would've told me it. Probably though because I would've told you how stupid of an idea that is.
You are probably just another asskisser like NeoShock. Trying to get on the owners good side.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:00 am

I will have fun with the server, simply because it is a FUNbuildersclan server Smile!

Also you still did a dick move, you were the one lacking trust and thank you for a great example of me being stubborn and aggresive!
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 am

I hate ass kissers. I'm being honest when I tell you:

"You're batshit crazy if you thought you could win this, because no matter how much you would've planned there was no way you would've removed the server's owner's ownership, simple as that."

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 am

Sofah wrote:
I will have fun with the server, simply because it is a FUNbuildersclan server Smile!

Also you still did a dick move, you were the one lacking trust and thank you for a great example of me being stubborn and aggresive!
Lol. How was it a dick move if I didn't even do it?
Also that
Sofah wrote:
Came out of nowhere and had nothing to do with what we were talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:03 am

Enfuze wrote:
I hate ass kissers. I'm being honest when I tell you:

"You're batshit crazy if you thought you could win this, because no matter how much you would've planned there was no way you would've removed the server's owner's ownership."
You still don't know my intentions at all, so stop commenting on it. If I got the community on my side, I would've done it, if I didn't I wouldn't. Which is why I asked for people's opinion.

ALSO I DID NOT PLAN TO TAKE OVER "THAT" SERVER. Only ask Sofah politely if he could remove the FB title.

Last edited by Not_Dopefish on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 am

Not_Dopefish wrote:
Sofah wrote:
I will have fun with the server, simply because it is a FUNbuildersclan server !

I know right, Sofah wat r u doing.

Not_Dopefish wrote:
You still don't know my intentions at all, so stop commenting on it. If I got the community on my side, I would've done it, if I didn't I wouldn't. Which is why I asked for people's opinion.

Why not enlighten us, Evil Genius.

And that doesn't eliminate the fact that you still could've have won. And were you gonna make a vote when the server is full or what? How exactly were you gonna go about "asking the community"?

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 am

Enfuze wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Sofah wrote:
I will have fun with the server, simply because it is a FUNbuildersclan server !

I know right, Sofah wat r u doing.

Not_Dopefish wrote:

Why not enlighten us, Evil Genius.
I did in my previous posts, read them plz.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 am

Not_Dopefish wrote:
Have fun with your server.
Also it was a dickmove cause you were thinking about doing such to the server, also you trying to move over some admins if you were buying your own server is just silly of you
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 am

Not_Dopefish wrote:
I did that's why I said you had a stupid idea.

You said "you have no idea of my intentions" so that should've meant you haven't said them here. But you did. And I read them. And I said that it's a retarded idea.

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 am

If not any of you have gotten this yet: "I asked people for their opinions of Sofah. If they did not want him, I would have done something. If they did want him I would have stayed silent."
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 am

Uh-huh, so how did that go?

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 am

Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Have fun with your server.
Also it was a dickmove cause you were thinking about doing such to the server, also you trying to move over some admins if you were buying your own server is just silly of you
'

Doing such a thing to YOU. Don't think I had any ill intentions on the server or its players.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

Not_Dopefish wrote:
If not any of you have gotten this yet: "I asked people for their opinions of Sofah. If they did not want him, I would have done something. If they did want him I would have stayed silent."
Also if something I did is wrong just tell me instead of talk behinde my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 am

Enfuze wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:

I started asking people. Things went well. Went to Neo. He told Sofah and the monster in a cage I wanted to remain locked in got released.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:12 am

Why did you tell Neo anyway?

Not_Dopefish wrote:
Things went well.
By things went well, do you mean people liked Sofah?

Last edited by Enfuze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 am

Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Also if something I did is wrong just tell me instead of talk behinde my back.
Like Enfuze was saying (Sorry Sofah) was because he does not want to get on your nerves or make things worse. I did not want to talk to you about it because then it would not remain an escape plan. Remember this was a plan which was intended if you got out of control. Why should I tell you about that?
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 am

Not_Dopefish wrote:
Enfuze wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:

I started asking people. Things went well. Went to Neo. He told Sofah and the monster in a cage I wanted to remain locked in got released.
So now you're saying if Neo agreed you woulda done it, you're just digging your own grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:14 am

Enfuze wrote:
Why did you tell Neo anyway?
Because he was one of the admins. We had been playing for a bit and I thought he was a decent guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 am

Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Enfuze wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:

So now you're saying if Neo agreed you woulda done it, you're just digging your own grave.
If Neo disagreed I would take it as another opinion. He is new so he does not know half of anything.

Also I didn't get far with the asking.

Last edited by Not_Dopefish on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am

I still feel offended that you told a fresh admin over one that was here since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am

Not_Dopefish wrote:
Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Enfuze wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:

If Neo disagreed I would take it as another opinion. He is new so he does not know half of anything.
You are not even answering our questions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 am

Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Sofah wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:
Enfuze wrote:
Not_Dopefish wrote:

You are not even answering our questions...
No I would not do it because I needed more opinions. Omfg you are so dense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 am

Enfuze wrote:
I still feel offended that you told a fresh admin over one that was here since the beginning.
You were not online.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 am

So your large-scale plan was thought of and executed in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:19 am

Enfuze wrote:
So your large-scale plan was thought of and executed in a matter of hours.
Not a large scale plan. It was a thought.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:21 am

Taking over the server is large-scale, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:21 am

Enfuze wrote:
Taking over the server is large-scale, sir.
Making my own server. To be correct. Plz read posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 am

Looks like you both have given up on this argument. I will fall back and let you guys enjoy yourselves.
Thanks for letting me clear myself up.
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:32 am

There was nothing to argue about, it was clear what you tried to do and it was clear that it was dumb.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 am

Enfuze wrote:
There was nothing to argue about, it was clear what you tried to do and it was clear that it was dumb.

/thread.

This, also you were not making yourself clear, I just lost 5 IQ of reading your posts. And lastly before you leave. NeoShock did a good job and didnt betray you, what he did was for the servers best.
Back to top Go down
Pingonether

Pingonether

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:23 am

A Coup D' Ètat I see?.. But I guess it has been uncovered and taken care off!
Back to top Go down
https://funbuildersclan.forumotion.com/u21
Unidentified Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm scared.. Everyones fighting each other.. I request peace and kindness. I shall commit the first act!

** Unidentified Assassin pulls out a box of chocolate, along with a 24 pack of sunkist. **

"Eat and Drink and be merry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on lately   Whats been going on lately Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats been going on lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funbuildersclan :: Servers :: General-
Jump to: