Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced Duplicator 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbert the Pervert

Advanced Duplicator 2  Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Duplicator 2    Advanced Duplicator 2  EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:55 am

I have saw that ya'll only have the regular Advanced Duplicator.  I also have saw on other servers about 1/2 of all gmod server now have adv dupe2 it is a Adv Duplicator but it is better from what i have assumed and i have all my good dupes on it and i cant spawn then simply because ya'll do not have it on the server.

ALL I ASK IS CAN YOU GET ADV DUPE2 FOR THE SERVER?
Back to top Go down
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duplicator 2    Advanced Duplicator 2  EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Herbert the Pervert wrote:
I have saw that ya'll only have the regular Advanced Duplicator.  I also have saw on other servers about 1/2 of all gmod server now have adv dupe2 it is a Adv Duplicator but it is better from what i have assumed and i have all my good dupes on it and i cant spawn then simply because ya'll do not have it on the server.

ALL I ASK IS CAN YOU GET ADV DUPE2 FOR THE SERVER?

Please link me the Dupe2
Back to top Go down
Pingonether

Pingonether

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duplicator 2    Advanced Duplicator 2  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 am

I have never seen it in action. And I have no clue as to what it can do so before I know this I cannot approve xI
Back to top Go down
https://funbuildersclan.forumotion.com/u21
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duplicator 2    Advanced Duplicator 2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Duplicator 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funbuildersclan :: Servers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: