Funbuildersclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)

Go down 
+4
Enfuze
Sofah
Pingonether
Clantau
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Clantau

Clantau

Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 am

If you're looking for a place to start on this forum, then why not start in this thread by giving a brief introduction as to who you are?

I'll start, call me Clantau, I am a Super Admin on the FB server, and a moderator on the forums.
I used to be head admin of the old Funbuilders second server, I aim to be fair but I will admit I prefer to be more strict as it helps to set a clear example
and acts as a deterrence, feel free to talk to me in game if you want.
Just make sure the reason we're talking isn't because you've broken a rule!
Back to top Go down
Pingonether

Pingonether

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 am

My name is Peter..

I AM ADMIN! (NOT AN NOT AM JUST I AM ADMIN OKAY HORIA THE GRAMMAR POLE?!)

And I like cake and popcorn :3 (IM NOT FAT ENFUZE! >:I)

Ingame I am know to be Pingonether The Glorious Lover Of Mats The Great
Back to top Go down
https://funbuildersclan.forumotion.com/u21
Sofah

Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 am

In-game Name: Sofah
Aliases: Sofah, Fox
Any cool story behind your name: None really, I just love sofa's
Geographic Region: Norway
Religion: Atheist
Gaming Habits: Building hobo houses and RP games
Gaming History: Lots of games
Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Training, Skiing and I guess fishing
TV Show you never miss: The Walking Dead, HIMYM
Movie you would have waited eight hours for tickets to: Jurassic Park
Band you pay good money to download: Pink Floyd, Scorpions
Book you bought straight out of the shipping box: None
Food you'd kill for, literally: Taco's
RP playing style: Hobo
Back to top Go down
Enfuze

Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 am

Yo, I'm Enfuze, a simple admin on the FB server, but just a user on the forums (means don't ask me about forum stuff).
I'm genuinely friendly, calm and willing to help, however you don't want to piss me off. God help you then.

I spend a lot of time gaming and chatting with friends.

Hope to see you in-game!
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:38 am

I'm Dopefish(No not the youtube faggot. I never knew of him when I got the username) also known as Facebreaker by oldschool FB members(Very fucking oldschool)

I am a joker so don't take it seriously when I mess with you.

I am strict and serious about rulebreaking due to it being the worst thing I can imagine.

>inb4 DOPEFISH ABOOSE!
Back to top Go down
Matisxx

Matisxx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 am

Im Matis, 17 years old currenty, living in Estonia, I spend alot of time behind the computer gaming...
I love to play games with friends and strangers, singelplayer games not so much, i suck at english sometimes.

Favorite games (currently) are: Gmod,Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ afro 
Back to top Go down
daisykisses

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:19 am

I am going to copy Sofah's forum format because it's a little easier for me- I'm not really one to write freely.. It usually just turns in to paragraphs and paragraphs.

In-game Name: Katie

Aliases: Katie, KatieBelle, Daisykisses, Skittles.

Any cool story behind your name: I was named "Katie" by my grandmother only because she didn't know my true name. My grandfather always called my Katiebelle. When I was a young girl, I thought the name "Daisykisses" was a cute username for myself, so I went with it.. It kind of just stuck, after six years. I was called Skittles in school because I'd always bring original skittles with my lunch. Every day.

Birthday: 11-11-1996

State/City: Odessa, Texas.

Religion: Atheist

Gaming Habit: COMPULSIVE RELOAD SYNDROME. That bad habit where I reload after one kill, when there are other enemies in front of me.. It's just.. It's bad.

Gaming History: ..So many games, that it's ridiculous. My entire childhood are based off of games.

Hobbies OTHER than gaming: I am a sixth dawn belt in Tukong Moosul, I draw realism/anime quite well, and I love to role-play. I used to role-play on forums every day, my responses with my partners constisted of 40-50 paragraphs of writing and writing. I also love cleaning. But I think that's a built in feature for women.

TV Show you never miss: Breaking Bad, and.. I never missed one episode of The Office, and now it's over.

Movie you would have waited eight hours for tickets to: Back to the Future.

Band you pay good money to download: Queen, A-ha, Guns N Roses.

Book you bought straight out of the shipping box: Every Harry Potter book, The Road, and numerous R.A. Salvatore books.

Food you'd kill for, literally: Cheez-Its. You think I'm kidding, I fucking love Cheez-Its.

RP playing style: Anything that earns me money. I'm usually on to entertain others. I love making people laugh.

(Now I'm just going to add my own stuff. Thanks Sofah. xD)

Something that is embarrassing for you to mention: When I was a kid, I had a best friend named Hunter Ward. He was literally my only friend, because I was bullied in school most of my life because I'm white (and everyone else here is Hispanic). Well, we loved playing 'pretend'.. Most kids did, right? But it was so weird.. God, does it make me cringe- we pretended we were characters from Sonic. I was usually always Shadow, and my friend Hunter was Sonic. I remember he never would let me be Sonic, and we'd fight about it for the longest time until his mother would tell us to shut up. But we'd go at it for -hours-. If it wasn't for Hunter, I wouldn't be a gamer. He showed be mostly all the games I know.. Then after he passed away, I found Valve. I joined the community, and fell in love with their games!

All time favorite game: The Portal series. I love getting involved deeply in the fan-fiction, and storyline of Portal. I love everything about it, but that's because it's so unique. I'm obsessed with Portal.

Favorite song right now: Snowmine - Let Me In

Sports I used to play: Tennis, Volleyball.

Back to top Go down
Mannen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:42 pm

My name is John, and I am from Sweden.
I am sixteen years old.

I prefer violent shooting games, but I also like horror games. Preferrably those where you have a gun to defend yourself from the not-so-superscary monsters.

I am studying Electricity and Energy at Alströmergymnasiet, where I have just begun my first year.

I have ADHD, Aspergers Syndrome, DCD and Tourettes.
My ADHD, DCD and Tourettes make the three shell pieces, and my Aspergers is the adhesive between them which holds them together.

I enjoy playing as a Hobo or Gun Dealer, PREFERRABLY without random dickheads, angry kids, or random arresters/deathmatchers.
I also HATE demote wars, no matter what reasons are given. In my opinion, they should either deal with it, or get out. Nobody wants their screen clogged up every five seconds by some angry kid who got killed by an accidental shot/prop/whatever.

I FUCKING LOVE RAMMSTEIN, RAUBTIER AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY BAND THAT MAKES HARD ROCK/METAL! <3<3<3<3<3 \m/ >_< \m/

So yeah, that's all I have to say about me right now. I hope to see you guys soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Unidentified Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:26 pm

In-game Name: Unidentified Assassin
Aliases: Assassin, Unidentified Assassin, Uni, Lilith, Lil.
Any cool story behind your name: I started in TTT, And become really good, one of the best. So I took the 'Unidentified Body' name and added Assassin to it.
Geographic Region: Australia
Religion: Agnostic/Catholic/Pagan (I have mixed beliefs from all of these)
Gaming Habits: Stratagy Games, Roleplaying Games, And a few others.
Gaming History: Lots of games.. Too many to count.
Hobbies OTHER than gaming: School work, talking with friends, watching anime, and when I get a job. I'll make that a hobbie.
TV Show you never miss: Not sure..
Movie you would have waited eight hours for tickets to: None >_<
Band you pay good money to download: None.. >_<
Book you bought straight out of the shipping box: None.. >_<
Food you'd kill for, literally: I am not so sure I would kill anyone.. I'd probably be killed. >_<
RP playing style: Any~ I'm flexible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)   Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves! (Post Introductions in here!)
Page 1 of 1